If you can demonstrate all of the above, then Duma Works would love to speak to you as we expand our team in Nairobi.
DUMA Works is a leading job placement and professional development company, specialising in short term, entry level, and middle management jobs in Kenya.
Since 2012, hundreds of employers all over Kenya have used DUMA Works to save time and money when identifying qualified job candidates.
We work within a mutually supportive, casual environment that still supports hard work, challenges, and personal and professional growth.
- Drive the revenue stream from SMEs and large corps
- Maintain a high level of market engagement with SMEs and large corps
- External evangelism of digital recruitment in Kenya and Eastern Africa
- Identify opportunities for further partnerships with clients and organisations
- New client generation: building and maintaining a portfolio of accounts and long term relationships.
- Very strong closer
- Experience of B2B sales
- Must be presentable
- Sense of humour
- Proven sales track record
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organisational and admin skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentable professional presence
- 2 year experience minimum
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application letter and detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “1945”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1945, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th November 2015
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.