(KShs 300K – 400K)Software Retail Company Country Manager Job in Tanzania 2014
Our Client, one of the largest Retail Company in East Africa in Software Solutions, Smart Card Systems and Terminal Based Integration is looking for an Energetic, Innovative and Highly Motivated individual to lead and direct the operational day-to-day activities of the company business within Tanzania, driving the business to a new level of excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategy creation that will provide basis for market penetration and growth within six months
- Engage government and non-government and local stakeholders to enhance company reputation and subsequent management of any risks within the 1st quarter of the year.
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget, targets and reports on quarterly basis.
- Meet financial targets for business on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates sales activities of other team members daily
- Conduct business research and consulting in area of experts
- Plan and Manage Tanzania business portfolio according to market development strategy of the company quarterly.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins as per company policy.
- Plan/carry out/support local sales activities, budgets and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing in a year.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with relevant staff on a monthly basis
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys quarterly.
- Leadership qualities and experience
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Solutions and results oriented
- Self-starter and a strategic thinker
- An Enthusiastic individual and calm under pressure
- Strong Listening and communication skills
- Keen eye on Work ethic and high standards of professionalism
- Openness to criticism and ideas
- Creative thinker that can bring new ideas and approaches to solving problems and seizing opportunities.
- Embraces team work
- Must have at least a Masters or a Bachelor Degree in IT, Marketing or business related field preferably with administration/finance qualifications or training.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in management/ operations level.
- Preferably a Tanzanian Citizen aged 35 yrs and above. Expatriates within East Africa are encouraged to apply
- Needs to have knowledge and experience in IT Software Solutions and the Retail Industry as well as fully understand the products and services provided by company.
- Experience in sales and marketing management, IT related projects and business development with a busy company is an advantage.
- A Should be sensitive to cultural differences and ready to work in a diverse community.
- A strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Should have excellent networking skills and general management experience .
- Should have ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g Word, Excel etc.
- Experience of living abroad is an added advantage.
- A full clean driving license.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.