Sales and Marketing Manager Job opening in Tanzania 2014
Our client, vehicle tracking company in Tanzania is urgently seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the company’s external communication including electronic and media communication
- Benchmark and understand market best practices and manage customer service standards
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management
- Partner with internal functions and stakeholders to deliver tactical marketing support
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy as a management team member.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
- Select and manage external sales channels.
- Manage new business development.
- Degree in Business related field preferably Marketing
- At least 5 years experience on Radio Communications Technical Sales A MUST
- Must have in depth knowledge of products such as Motorola, Tetra, Codan, Barrett, and others
- A member of a professional body added advantage
Other Desired Attributes
- Must have skills of handing a tender and commission it.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must have a natural flare for sales
Qualified Candidates to send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 5.00PM of 2nd September 2014.
Late Applications will not be considered.