Office Management Secretary Grade II Job Vacancy at Mzumbe University in Tanzania 2013 (1 Post)
POSITION: OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY GRADE II– 1 Post (Main Campus)
(a) Qualification and Experience
Holder of Form Four Certificate OR Form Six with credit passes and principal passes, respectively,
in English and Kiswahili, plus 100/120 w.p.m. shorthand in English or Kiswahili and 50 w.p.m.
typing, tabulation and manuscript staff III, secretarial duties and office procedure stage II and
working experience of not less than six years.
• Type all general correspondence and non-confidential matters;
• Type letters, minutes, notices, bulletins, circulars, certificates, charts and stencils;
• Prints reports, letters, etc.;
• Takes proper care of all machines under his/her charge and makes sure they are used for official work only;
• Files copies of typed letters in relevant files;
• Orders Office supplies and keep them in safe custody;
• Receives and directs visitors;
• Attends telephone calls and takes messages;
• Makes sure there are all necessary facilities for proper job performance;
• Takes dictation by shorthand;
• Performs any other duties assigned by Superior.
(c) Salary Scale: PGSS 9 – 10
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should reach the undersigned, in both soft and hard copies, not later than 14th November, 2013. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees best known to them.
– All above positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If no communication is made to you by 21st November, 2013 you should regard yourself as unsuccessful.
For hardcopies send to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 1,
For scanned soft copies send to: firstname.lastname@example.org