Amplus International recruiting Sales Representative Oct 2020
Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Kenya (Elbulbul, Ngong, VET, Katani and Mlolongo.)
Remuneration: Retainer + commission. Transport & communication allowance will be provided.
Amplus International Ltd Is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania since 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the Sales Representative position for one of our clients in the construction industry.
- Build and sustain rapport with the outlet sales staff and the outlet owners
- Generate orders and ensure timely delivery of products
- Ensure brand visibility by placing and maintaining POSM
- Ensure company assets are well safeguarded and used for the assigned purpose
- Submit reports including daily sales reports
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fit to walk for long distances
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate, proficiency in operating a smart phone
- Must have a functional android enabled smart phone
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Applicants residing in the target towns have an added advantage
How to apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE and area of residence (E.g. SALES REPRESENTATIVE- KATANI) as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th October 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.