Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Production Manager Job opening April 2020
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicines. We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the below positions:
JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION MANAGER
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
QUALIFICATION: PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY/BSC Science related
EXPERIENCE: OVER 3 YEARS
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
Responsible for leading and managing the production processes and Plant safety while ensuring maximum utilization of resources and process improvements to meet production targets to fulfill the sales requirements.
- Leading and managing implementation of production strategy
- Developing and leading production plans and implementation to meet sales requirements
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards and specifications
- Preparing and managing the production budget, waste control, and optimize consumables cost
- Managing production reporting systems and information for end users
- Leading in productivity improvement and benchmarking to deliver best quality at lower cost
- Managing productivity through monitoring the availability and utilization of production machines, raw materials and manpower
- Planning and managing plant shut-downs and start-ups
- Developing, benchmarking and implementing Production policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and managing plant cleanliness, safety procedures and processes for the plant and reporting
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Ensuring and upholding the correct current Good Manufacturing Practices in all sections.
- Coordinating of daily production activities with other production stakeholders.
- Approve the instructions relating to production operations including in process controls and to ensure their strict implementation.
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology with over 4 years’ experience or any other related course or BSC Science related with over 3 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company
How To Apply
Send your CV with at least three professional referees and a Cover Letter stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by COB 22/04/2020
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.