PSC Vacancies – Epidemiology Public Health Officer Job (5posts)
PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER I (EPIDEMIOLOGISTSFIVE (5) POSTS V/NO. 42/2020
Salary Scale: Kshs 37,070 – Kshs.49, 950 p.m. – (CSG10/ JG ‘K’)
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- a Bachelors Degree in Environmental Health or Public Health from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in Field Epidemiology course lasting not less than three months;
- Certificate of Competence from the Association of Public Health Officers.
Duties and responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- compiling and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
- assessing health needs of the community; implementing sanitation and hygiene standards in the community;
- sensitizing communities on food and water safety measures; and
- compiling data on disease trends.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to attach copies of :-
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Current Practicing License
- Certificate of Registration to relevant professional body
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZE AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Interested and qualified person are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal www.psckjobs.go.ke so as the reach the undersigned on or before 23rd April, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. (East African time).
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION