Product Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Tracom Jobs
Tracom Services Ltd is a software development company. Our development house is run by local professionals with a wide skill set and this provides us with an unrivalled innovation platform that gives our customers a vital edge in today’s highly competitive environments. Our goal is to be a software solutions provider with a specific mission of providing comprehensive, payment solutions to both private enterprises and the public sector in Africa and beyond.
About The Role
The main responsibility involves guiding the success of a product and leading teams that are responsible for product development through setting the strategy, roadmap and feature definition for new and existing products. An ideal person should have good balance of technical understanding in software development processes, project management as well as idea development process. The role may involve regular travel to meet existing and potential customers.
- Analyze the market and competitive conditions with an aim of developing product differentiators that deliver unique value to the customers.
- Set out a strategic roadmap for product development in collaboration with the pertinent stakeholders from conception through to product launch
- Manage the product development process within the set timelines and budget
- Track product development plan and give regular updates to the relevant stakeholders
- Prioritize product building/development and communicate the same to the stakeholders
- Articulate the business value to the product team ensuring that the team understands the intent behind the product development initiatives.
- Manage improvement of existing products by ensuring that updates are done through value added features delivered through a well-managed and timely process that delivers value to the customers
- Define the release process by coordinating all the activities required to take the product to the market
- Manage dependencies involved in product development process for timely release phases and milestones
- Identify risks and issues associated with product development and institute mitigation measures
- Work with stakeholders for a successful process of generating, developing and actualizing new ideas
- Provide feedback to the stakeholders on ideas shared and the roadmap for the ideas that were adopted for product improvement
- Work with the marketing team to create the product’s marketing strategy, communicate the product’s value to the market and develop sales tools for the product
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in Fintech industry
- A strategist with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Strong leadership skills will ability to influence teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to measure and demonstrate product success
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the set requirements are encouraged to apply for consideration by sending their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September 2019. Quote ‘TSL/PM/01/2019” on the email subject line Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.