Record Clerk Jobs, Rama Homes Jobs
Responsible for performing specialized clerical duties such as record-keeping and managing forms and information. Responds to queries by retrieving information in file systems.
- Perform clerical functions in the records department.
- Organize and manage all records and documents in an orderly manner.
- Retrieve necessary appropriate records and reports from the records room.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all the departments in managing records.
- Maintain databases appropriate to the various records, reports and documents.
- Provide access of records to the appropriate personnel in a corporate or business setting.
- Provide support to the administrative department in managing records.
- Keep the records safe and secure in a proper place with a locking system.
- Provide access to records and files to the appropriate personnel.
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Keep track of the filing system
- Must have worked as a filing clerk
- Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience in record keeping
- A Diploma in record-keeping or any similar field
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com. On or before 30th September 2019.