Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Department: Clinical Services
Section/Unit: Public Health & Quality Assurance
Reports to: Deputy Director – Public Health & Quality Assurance
Direct Reports: None
Quality Assurance Specialist will plan, coordinate, and implement the quality management and quality improvement program at KUTRRH.
- Provide consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive the highest level of care.
- Ensure policies and procedures are monitored and updated to include regulatory changes.
- Perform routine inspections of finished products to check for defects and other problems before these products are shipped for distribution. They identify problems, separate defective products from non-defective products, create audit reports, and record corrective procedures to resolve product non-compliance
- Maintain records of product tests and defects and summarize corrective actions taken.
- Create operation manuals and training materials that outline operation processes and any updates to procedures or practices within the manufacturing or production process.
- They also create operation manuals and training materials that outline operation processes and any updates to procedures or practices within the manufacturing or production process.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
- At least four year’s working experience as a quality assurance specialist
- Computer literate
- Understanding quality assurance as well as production technologies and systems
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Time Management
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to email@example.com
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019