Senior Administration Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs, Parastatal Jobs, Government Jobs
- The officer will report to the Principal Administration Officer and will assist in ensuring efficient and effective co-ordination, planning, organizing, interpretation, dissemination, and implementation of administrative duties.
- The officer will assist to ensure compliance to administrative policies and regulations; ensure efficient and effective management of the organization’s assets; oversee library management services; and ensure good organizational safe and healthy environment.
For appointment to this Grade, an applicant must have:
- Served as an Administration Officer I or in a comparable position in the Public Service or a reputable organization in the Private Sector for at least three (3) years.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social sciences from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Attended a senior management course of not less than four (4) weeks or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Note: For all the positions, candidates must, in addition, possess the following attributes: high integrity; ability to make appropriate decisions; self-driven and motivated; professionalism; strong communication and good interpersonal skills; be a team player and have respect for diversity; have ability to maintain confidentiality; be computer literate.
Interested Candidates who meet the required qualifications should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of appointment and promotional letters and other relevant testimonials, copy of National Identity Card, telephone contact, e-mail address, and names of three referees with their contacts. In addition, candidates should obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Any professional body to which the candidate is a member
Clearance certificates from the above mentioned bodies are to be availed during interview by those short listed.
How to Apply
Applications clearly indicating the Job Title and Reference Number on both the letter and envelope should be dropped at any The Standard Group offices or send to the address below so as to be received on or before 27th May, 2019.
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.