Branches Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Pacis Insurance Jobs
The job holders is responsible for development and providing effective leadership for aggressive sales and business growth.
- Recruitment of unit managers who will drive the sales production of direct sales force
- Development of direct sales forces on product knowledge and sales and marketing skills and updated in a timely manner of any
- Ensure the direct sales force is motivated and retention level is high
- Drive Continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set units’ budgets
- Operationalize the marketing and customer strategies within the agency
- Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and creating awareness of Pacis products within niche
- Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery
- Play active role in carrying our CSR activities within the branch networks
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and
- Ensuring intermediaries comply to all requirements before starting to transact business
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising
- Manage staff matters in the section including on-boarding, performance management, staff development, on-the-job training, discipline
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to
Nature and Scope
Internal Contacts: Business Development team, Operations team.
External Contacts: Clients, brokers, independent agents,
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field
- Sales, marketing, customer service, AIIK, ACII
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Attributes
- Good leadership
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion
- Tenacious and
- Ability to motivate and keep focused
- Good networking and interpersonal
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Able to work with minimum
- Knowledgeable about the
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating your telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 May 2019.