Environmental Management Officer Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Ref No: KoTDA/HRO5/2019
- Promoting of sustainable social and economic development in Konza Technopolis.
- Preventing pollution and ecological degradation.
- Promoting of conservation.
- Ensuring environmental compliance, monitoring and enforcement.
- Promoting environmental quality.
- Assessing environmental impact and mitigation of construction projects being implemented in Konza Technopolis.
- Operating and managing municipal waste management infrastructure in Konza Technopolis
- Carrying out routine maintenance of waste management infrastructure, facilities, plant and equipment at Konza Technopolis.
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science or relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication skills; and
- Meets the provisions of the Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 10th June 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.