We are looking for talented individuals to take up the position of Field District Administrative Associate in Western, Nyanza and Rift valley. Below are the job’s details and directions on how to apply:
- Manage and regularly update the staffing database for Operations Management.
- Support in managing and monitoring planting, by data entering and maintaining Planting Tracker Database.
- Support in all administrative support tasks, including copying, scanning, taking minutes, and so on.
- Coordinate logistics for district meetings and trainings.
- Compile KPIs and other district data entry tasks.
- Put together district budgets and procurement requests.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of casuals and all other district related payments.
- Collect and fill receipts for all transactions.
- Manage the regional emergency buffer and expense log.
- Quality Check and issue Roster reports.
- Distribute district-level repayment analyses and reports for Field Officers and Field Managers as instructed by Operations.
- Deliver sustainability or finance training to field staff as required (such as use of phone number collection forms.
- Group Leader change forms, input verification forms, Funeral Insurance claims forms, and so on) and explain tools or data sources as required to support field staff.
- Collect materials and forms and hand over to Business Operations Department.
- Update district-specific tools as requested by Field Leaders or Operations Management (that is, tools to track weekly collections and percentages) using Excel.
- Act as a liaison with Business Operations Department to raise any concerns related to repayment reports or roster issues.
Product Warranty Processing
- Receive and Quality Check all product warranty requests to ensure the product is eligible for repair or replacement.
- Process all valid product warranty requests, fill database, and send to the Headquarter office for processing.
- Follow-up with Product Team and track incoming products to return to Field Officers.
- Follow-up with members to ensure Field Officers delivered repaired products.
Funeral Insurance Processing
- Review all incoming Funeral Insurance claim forms and refund requests to ensure the client is registered and all required information has been submitted to stakeholders.
- Process all claims in the FIRST Database and submit all required information to Finance for processing.
- Support in Funeral Insurance Claims follow-up in collaboration with Business Operations Team and support to Field staff on filling forms.
- Organize for Staff and Products Kits delivery and return as needed.
- Receive inventory and materials at Monday Meetings, signing off on amounts and distributing to field staff as appropriate.
- Submitting documentation of receipt of goods back to the logistics team.
- Quality Check and oversee return of IDS on all non-ID items to ensure compliance and report violations to HR Office Administrator.
- General organization of the district/hub office and maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment.
- Maintain and manage district property and inventories.
- Liaise with IT department to ensure functioning of all IT equipment in district/regional offices.
- Maintain communication and relationships with district relevant vendors.
- Represent One Acre Fund as the front face of the Office.
- Assist in any other duties requested by Field Operations, depending on capacity and within reason.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking exceptional professionals with at least 2 years of work experience in the Administrative field and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful in office management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Strong educational background; a diploma or degree in Administration, Public Relations, Office Management preferred.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning, and openness to feedback.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to build teams and collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Language: English and Kiswahili required.
- Willing to work either in Western, Nyanza or Rift valley.
Health insurance, paid time off.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.