The Sales Representative will be Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. To ensure the products are available in the market at all times
- Supervising the direct selling and marketing of the products.
- Prospecting for new clients and markets.
- Set targets and monitor performance of the different sales routes.
- Overseeing the collection of debt.
- Generating periodic reports (sales reports, market intelligence reports, debt collections reports).
- Resolving market disputes (customer care services)
- Ensuring proper use of resources allocated for the area e.g. crates
- Ensuring pricing of products is done uniformly in the outlets.
- Executing sales promotions and overseeing merchandising activities.
- Managing and controlling credit among clients.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or business related course
- Valid BCE Driving License
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Five (5) years’ experience as a salesperson, two (2) of which must be in a supervisory position.
- Familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Basic supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”