To supervise, coordinate and control milk reception, processing and packaging as well as oversee dispatch of the same to the stores department.
- Supervising the production staff
- Planning, coordinating and executing daily production activities
- Ensuring quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Controlling, reconciling and balancing factory/plant stocks
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science/Dairy Science & Technology or related field.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in a busy milk processing plant.
- Familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work well and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”