- Assist in providing advice on best HR practices on employee welfare matters.
- Advice the management on employment relations and welfare, staff remuneration and benefits administration
- Provide assistance in advisory on the development of good and reliable grievances procedures
- Planning and attending county employee grievances meetings
- Handle all union matters and foster good employee and industrial relations peaceful and harmonious coexistence.
- Participate in collective Bargaining agreements in preparation for arbitration and negotiations as needed.
- Assist in providing advise as appropriate on staff benefits, compensation and salary administration issues.
- Assist in advising the Board on all important welfare matters that includes medical schemes, personal insurance covers, statutory requirements and related issues e.g. NHIF, NSSF,WIBA and OSHA
- e) Planning and coordinating welfare activities like sporting events, end of year events etc. under the direction of the immediate supervisor
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Served as Human Resource Management Officer I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum of three (3) years or a satisfactory equivalent experience in middle level management in public or private sectors;
- Must be a Degree holder in Human Resource Management/Industrial Relation or Public/Business Administration (HR bias) from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- A Masters’ degree in HRM or in a relevant field or a Higher Diploma in HRM will be an added advantage;
- Shown outstanding professional and managerial skills in HRM; and
- Must be Proficient in Computer applications.
How To Apply
Fill in theOnline Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials.For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.