About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As a Promoter, you are responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or client. A Promoter shows how the product works, takes questions, and attempts to persuade consumers or clients to buy the product. The goal of a Promoter is to highlight the qualities of a product and make it appealing to buyers.
- Organize, set up, and run product demos and sales pitches for potential and existing customers
- Communicate information on products and services to customers, and explaining why KOKO products are suitable for them
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Present products using interactive materials such as videos, charts, slideshows etc.
- Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers etc
- Engage with customers and discover their wants and needs
- Submit reports to Demo Executives
- 1+ years of experience working as a sales promoter
- Diploma in Sales or Marketing
- Proven track record of successful promotions
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to detail
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!