Candidate Skills & Qualities
Working under the guidance and supervision of the Domestic & Catering Manager, the ideal candidate should demonstrate;
- Ability to provide a consistently high level of service to Kenton College students, staff and visitors
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people from different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Culinary expertise in bakery and pastry cuisine
- An appreciation of child safety & protection
- Knowledge of the Food Safety Act, and Health and Safety Regulations
- A team player
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment both supervised and unsupervised
- Willingness to work with a degree of flexibility
- Attention to personal grooming
- Minimum Certificate in Food and Beverage Management from a recognized institution
- Minimum three years work experience in a bakery and/or pastry kitchen
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct, NHIF, NSSF, PIN and Kenyan ID
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com, or deliver to Kenton offices in Kileleshwa, Gichugu Road, P.O Box 25406-00603, Nairobi, to the attention of the HR Manager by 22nd April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.