Location: Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya
Our client an international company providing digital technologies solutions is looking to hire channel account manager.
The candidate will be in charge of pitching the business, dealing with the actual sale and providing technical support to the client
Key Functions: Business Development, Account Management, Customer and Client relationship Management.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- Answering any technical questions, the client might have
- Make call backs and follow up calls to prospects and clients to ensure a high opportunity conversion rate (make use of the channel sales assistants)
- Develop channel sales plans and strategies for building/maintaining an accurate sales pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Degree in Business management, computer science, business information system or a related course.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development and account management.
- Previous experience in telecom industry is an added advantage.
- Should have sold software’s for a large company.
- The candidate should have knowledge in IT as well show keen interest in IT changes.
- The candidate should be persuasive and have influential verbal communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Ability to write reports and proposals
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th March, 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted