Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager – FMCG
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages.
They seek to hire an experienced assistant warehouse manager who will be tasked with supervising warehouse checkers and invoicing clerk.
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e. receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Plan and facilitate inventory management, demand planning and ensure sufficient stocks are maintained
- Monitor supplies’ cycle, track goods and services to ensure delivery to specifications and standards
- Provide work plans, route plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse and logistics team.
- Build and manage a network of third-party service providers including transportation, warehousing, and input suppliers.
- Coordinate with finance and audit for stock taking & stock reconciliation, manage stock control and reconcile with the system.
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Develop and implement an integrated logistics strategy monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and warehousing of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in purchasing and supplies management
- Minimum 5 years of experience with at least 1 year in FMCG
- Basic understanding of warehousing, principles and procedures.
- Experience in stock control and dispatch planning.
- CIPs is an added advantage.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High energy and enthusiasm
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Warehouse Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st March 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.