Contract Duration: Three Years Subject to 3 months’ probationary period
UNES Ltd is seeking to fill in the position of Manager IGU Services (Enterprise Manager) with qualified and highly competent individual. The manager will be the driving force concerned with improving and growing the company business by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. Responsible for driving profitability through careful strategic planning & positioning in the appropriate markets and enhance the operational efficiency of the business.
Reporting to the Chief Manager Commercial Operations, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
Planning and executing growth strategies and plans aligned to the Corporate Goals and Objectives
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Developing business development strategies focused on developing and improving customer satisfaction and financial performance of the business
- Establishing and managing sound relationships with new and existing customers
Negotiating, closing and reviewing business partnership contracts
- Developing and executing business proposal
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Forecasting, identifying trends & challenges within the external and internal business environment
- Preparation of business budgets that deliver highest value to the business
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, Finance or its equivalent. MBA Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position with experience in design and implementation of business development strategies
- Good business acumen and financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team and think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent Organizational, Management and Leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
How To Apply
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before February 22, 2019 strictly via the following email email@example.com. Hard Copies will not be accepted.
Chief Manager, Finance & Administration
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to comply with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya requirements by submitting the following documents.
- Certificate of Good Conduct/ Police Clearance Certificate
- CRB Clearance Certificate
- HELB Clearance/Compliance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY