Our client is among the leading Real Estate Firms in Kenya, they are seeking a competent Finance Manager to Join their team.
- Providing of advisory services on all financial and accounting matters;
- Ensuring proper interpretation and implementation financial regulations and procedures, treasury circulars, letters and instructions;
- Developing supplementary financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal control established through normal treasury regulations and procedures;
- Providing of quality and timely accounting services in the accounting unit;
- Maintaining of accurate accounting records and preparation of management and statutory financial reports;
- Participating and advising in all institutional committees especially tender, planning, audit, training, e.t.c;
- Maintaining an inventory on all bank accounts of the institute and their approved signatories;
- Authorizing payments, sign cheques, and identify suitable cheques signatories and set limits as appropriate;
- Attending Public Accounts Committee hearing;
- Safe guarding Institute Assets and records in the accounting unit; and
- Supervising training, development and deployment of accounts staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Financial management, with a proven track record
- Registration with a professional body is preferred – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Strong leadership skills, integrity and superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, and one or more accounting systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage change for oneself and for others.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th March 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- RecoursFour Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online:https://r4kenya.com/jobs/new-finance-manager-job-opportuny-apply-here/