- Driving vehicles safely and as authorized.
- Carrying out routine checks on cooling oil, electrical and brake system and ty re pressure
- Detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time.
- Ensuring proper entries in work tickets.
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road, passengers and goods therein.
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance of vehicle.
- Timely reporting of accidents and follow up of police abstract
- Ensure timely vehicle inspection and keeping up to date on insurance/ license
- Providing transport/ logistical services.
- Ensuring vehicle cleanliness.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a holder of a KCSE certificate.
- Must possess a valid driving license (classes B, C, E, D).
- Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelop to be received before 26th February 2019 and addressed to the:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.