Current open jobs : Nyandarua County employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Administrative Officer Job vacancy
- General office and estate management including beautification;
- Fleet and asset management;
- Catering and other associated logistics;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to the office from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree in business management or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Must have served in an administrative position for at least three (3) years in a public entity or a reputable private organization; and
- Must demonstrate ability to design and implement short term, medium and long term plans.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit Applications in own hand writing accompanied by two page Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
In addition, applicants should submit certificate of clearance from ethics and ant-corruption commission, higher education loans board, criminal investigation department and the Kenya revenue authority as part of compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should Clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Nyandarua
P.O. Box 720-20303
Or on hand delivery to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly located at the Nyandarua
County Assembly premises not later than 18th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.