JOB GROUP “G”
Job Ref: KCPSB/RC/G/02/05/02/19
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- To collect and issue receipts on various revenue sources as deployed or instructed.
- To bank the total daily cash collected in the county in the specified bank account.
- To ensure that the cash banked has corresponding receipt issued and entered in control sheets by the supervisor.
- To keep personal record on daily collections and banking details.
- To maximize revenue collections by surpassing the set targets.
- To account for all official receipt books issued.
- To ensure that only genuine and authorized county issued receipts and documents are in use in all revenue collection related activities.
- KCSE Certificate
- Two (2) years working experience is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency is an added advantage.
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance with Criminal Investigation Department for
Certificate of Good Conduct (Updated).
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before
15th February 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.