Current open jobs : Kenya Ports Authority employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Marketing Executive job vacancy
- Recommend, coordinate and monitor the marketing programmes, procedures and activities for the assigned market segments.
- Formulate market activity plans that integrate into the comprehensive corporate plans to enable the Authority achieve its objectives.
- Identify and recommend market research to ensure that the Authority has the right information.
- Monitor customer issues and factors that affect market performance.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys as required and coordinates the implementation of the recommendations.
- Identify areas of new business opportunities within the assigned market segments and recommends appropriate strategies for developing these areas.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and missions, impact trips and customer visits to monitor and improve customer service.
- Organize the Authority’s corporate events.
- Provide leadership and performs general management duties within the assigned market segment.
- Identify and recommend suitable advertising/promotional strategies/plans and liaises with the Authority advertising agency for effective execution.
- Ensure efficient utilization of the budget allocated to their market segment
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s of Commerce (Marketing option) or any other Business related field from a recognized institution
- A Master’s Degree in the above field or any relevant field will be an added advantage
- Be a valid member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or Marketing Society
- of Kenya (MSK) and be off good standing.
- Have not less than five (5) years’ experience in coordinating and implementation of marketing strategies with at least three (3) years served at a managerial level
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this role, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees.
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Only those applications submitted through the e-recruitment portal will be considered. To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 26 February 2019 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya Ports Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.