- Installation and configuration of servers, end user computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring uptime and availability ICT systems.
- Trouble-shooting and issue resolution of technical problems with network equipment and operating systems.
- Preventive maintenance on hardware equipment and update of software
- Update and keep record of incident logs and escalation to the relevant ICT staff
- Safety of accountable documents/ equipment
- Ensuring timely availability of information
- Customer satisfaction
- Capture and update of ICT asset register
- Daily capture of issues raised and resolution procedure
- Preparing information as per approved procedures
- Generating accurate, complete and timely reports as and when required.
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a holder of a minimum qualification of KCSE C(plain)
- Must have a Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics Office 365, Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Windows 8 and 10
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelop to be received before 26th February 2019 and addressed to the:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.