Ref: AD/2/45/19 (R&T)
- Applications should be holders of at least KCSE Grade C or KCE Div. III or equivalent qualifications with a credit in English Language.
- In addition they must have passed the following subjects offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent examining body:
- Business English III
- Commerce II
- Secretarial Duties II
- Office Management III
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 wpm) or Audio-Typewriting III
- Typewriting III (50 wpm)
- Typing in Braille
- They should have certificates in and be able to use World Processing, Spreadsheets and Data Base Management packages
- Have at least five years’ experience, three (3) of which must have been as an Assistant Senior Secretary Grade C in a University examination environment.
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate maturity, high level of integrity, maintain confidentiality of examinations and work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
- All applicants for teaching positions are required to complete and submit a hard copy of the CUE interactive application form available in the respective Departments’/ College Website.
- College Registrars should avail the CUE Interactive Forms to Academic Members of staff in the college.
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward twelve (12) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in. Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
CAVS The Principal, College of Agriculture& Veterinary Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CAE The Principal, College of Architecture & Engineering, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, March 8 , 2019.