We are a Youth-oriented Marketing company. We are looking for a Psychologist with excellent presentation skills. The successful candidate will work with school administrators, teachers, children and young people to promote a psychometric tool that will help harness students’ full potential for successful learning and participation in school and other activities.
Alongside other specialists, you will be part of a team that will offer training for teachers and other professionals on issues related to psychometric testing and support. A significant part of your work will be to promote the tool.
- Visit schools and school administrators to introduce a psychometric tool
- Explain the benefits and features of the Psychometric tool
- Respond to questions regarding the tool
- Assess children’s learning and emotional needs by observing and consulting with multi-agency teams to advise on the best approaches and provisions to support learning and development
- Advice parents, teachers and others involved with the education of children and young people
- Write reports to make formal recommendations on action to be taken
- Advise, persuade, support and negotiate with teachers, parents and other education professionals
- Formulate interventions that focus on applying knowledge, skills and expertise to support school initiatives
- Develop and apply effective interventions to promote psychological wellbeing, social, emotional and behavioural development, and to raise educational standards
- A strong understanding of Psychology with preference to Educational Psychology
- Excellent people skills
- Proven ability to present and promote concepts
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently as well as in a team
- A degree/diploma in Psychology or other related field
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by end day Wednesday, 13th February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.