Current open jobs : Action Against employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Finance Internship Job vacancy
The role reports hierarchically and technically to the Roving Finance Assistant and Program Manager Kenya Mission.
Objective 1: Review of documentation, filing & archiving
- Ensure the proper double filing of accounting vouchers on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on the Field offices on submission of Monthly vouchers.
- Review Monthly Vouchers to Ensure supporting documentations as per AAH internal policies.
- Assist in Document retrieval during project and Annual Audits.
The above tasks are not limited and can be added to, modified or changed according to the changing needs of the department.
Internal & External relationships
- Communicate and exchange of information other departments within the organization and field staff.
- Work closely and in collaboration with the HOD- Finance and Exchange of information
- HOD- Finance: hierarchical relationship – technical support – exchange of information
- Filling Track Sheet.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Management or its equivalent.
- Any level of CPA will be an added advantage
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work conditions.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills as well as verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in computer skills to include spread sheets, internet/e-mail, accounting package
- Knowledge of techniques used in maintaining balancing and classing accounts in an accounting system
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong desire to promote and implement continuous improvement endeavors
Applications, including CV with cover letter and 3 professional references to be sent via email to:
email@example.com not later than 21st February 2019 clearly mentioning the position on the subject line. e.g Finance-Intern -AAHK Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.