We are a leading life insurance multinational with a rich heritage spanning 170 years and a presence on four continents.
As part of our expansion strategy in Kenya, we are seeking to hire an Agency Sales Manager in one of our branches within Nairobi.
- Ensure the team meets the allocated production targets.
- Maintain an average premium of Ksh 4,500 per case in the branch
- Maintain a monthly activity ratio of 46% for all agents under your supervision.
- Achieve a minimum of 4 Team Leaders in 12 months.
- Recruit qualified and competent Team Leaders for the branch.
- Ensure that each Team Leader in the branch recruits at least 15 agents in the year
- Recruit 20 agents to directly report to you.
- Motivate each Team Leader to recruit at least 15 agents.
- Ensure the unit maintains a minimum business persistency of at least 80%.
- Ensure that all agents in the agency satisfy the minimum Company requirements, including licensing.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly performance reports as required by the Company.
- Ensure that all teams achieve their new business production and premium income targets on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate, open and maintain new check-off facilities.
Compensation and Benefits
An attractive incentive pay in addition to overriding commissions and other benefits.
- A proven track record of successfully managing a team of life insurance agents for at least five years.
- A university degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your application letter, resume and copies of your scanned certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvassing or sending fake documents will lead to automatic disqualification.