Job Group H
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles systems
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Passed the Occupational Test II for Drivers; and,
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, and other relevant supporting documents.
Staff of the County Assembly of Kilifi are highly encouraged to apply if they meet the necessary qualifications.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Kilifi
P.O. Box 332-80200
Applications should reach the Office of the Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Kilifi on or before close of business on 22nd January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.