The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Population and Gender Based Violence and Human Rights programs.
ICRH has a vacancy for the position of Senior M&E Officer to be based in Mombasa.
Job Summary: Establish and manage a performance monitoring framework with clear-cut goals, outcomes, outputs, inputs, processes, indicators, data needs and sources, and reporting formats and frequency, for effective monitoring, reporting and updating progress of donor-funded programs in the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management and/or Health data management training, Masters degree (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the development of relational database programs for entry of large data sets.
- Minimum five years of professional experience conducting analysis of quantitative program data.
- Proficiency in data management and excellent hands-on experience with major data analysis software packages (SPSS, SAS, STATA, CS Pro, etc. Proficiency in MS Access and Ms. Excel
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio date on the ICRH job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th January 2018, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.