Primary function is planning and implementing sales, marketing, and product development programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans; sales plans, and forecasts to achieve hospital objectives for products and services.
- Developing and managing sales/ marketing operating budgets.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieving satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Reviews and analyses sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position preferably in medical industry.
- Ability to create a strategy and to execute it
- Management experience in the healthcare sector
- Interest in mentorship and personal growth of junior staff
- Exposure to best-practice in sales management
How to Apply