Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya.
To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Customer Care Executive.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
- Follow up on Customer service to clients through phone calls (minimum 100 calls per day).
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and winning back frustrated clients.
- Ensuring customers receive quick service.
- Preparing monthly customer service reports.
- Ensuring accuracy of information provided to customers at all times.
- Information gathering on customer preferences and need for new products.
- Handling customer requests in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Diploma in customer care/marketing/administration/public relations (Higher
- Diploma is an added advantage)
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Customer Care Executive.
- Computer proficiency.
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize work schedules.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Gross Salary Ksh. 25,000/=
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via email to:
The HR Manager,
P.O. Box 54948-00200,
Deadline: 28th January, 2018.