Who We Are:
Angaza’s mission is to create the technology that allows businesses to offer life-changing products to anyone, anywhere. Our comprehensive Pay-As-You-Go platform is used by manufacturing and distribution companies around the world to sell life-changing products to the next billion off-grid consumers.
- Engaging with customers to understand the forces and dynamics that shape their business: Why are they organized this way today? How will that change several months from now? A year from now?
- Visiting agents in the field (e.g. Western Kenya) to uncover the unique challenges of Internet-based sales in areas with little/no connectivity
- Coordinating with other members of the Product team (in both San Francisco and Nairobi) to ensure the platform is evolving in line with our product vision
- Developing low fidelity wireframes in coordination with our Designer to collect stakeholder feedback
- Participating in roadmap prioritization discussions with key stakeholders in the company
You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field (e.g. Computer Science)
- You have at least 3+ years of product management experience building B2B/enterprise web and mobile products.
- You’ve had successes and failures, and you can demonstrate what you’ve learned from each.
- You’re as excited about working at a mission-driven organization as you are about building game-changing products.
- You thrive in dynamic environments by managing expectations, communicating effectively in person and over e-mail, and walking a fine line between process enforcer vs. rebel
- Your stakeholder engagement skills allow you to effectively engage with both customers and co-workers (experience collaborating with international users is a plus!)
- You’ve operated within a data-driven product development process or can explain why you’d thrive in that environment. Data doesn’t trump everything, but it should be at least a starting point in the conversation.
- You’re not necessarily a UI/UX expert, but you can start to build a set of user experiences and basic wireframes that will delight and enable your users.
How To Apply:
Kindly follow the link provided to apply for the position.