The main role of the administrative assistant is to provide administrative support for smooth running of the Production department.
- General administration
- Develop, maintain and review administrative systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Work closely with the production team to assess progress of the production department.
- Produce reports on progress within the production department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Responsible for overseeing any changes and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Perform secretarial duties such as: taking minutes for internal meetings; typing reports and letters.
- Manage stores, petty cash and office stationery.
- Manage the physical office space.
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
- Ordering & monitoring office supplies.
- Basic book keeping and petty cash management.
- Handling client enquiries as well as feedback and documenting them.
- Managing customer complaints including finding root cause of complaints.
- Offering immediate solutions.
- Discussing customer feedback fortnightly with Heads.
- Updating client feedback book.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, Certificate in business administration or any business related course
- At-least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Track record of administrative achievements in previous engagements
- Experience in leading and managing high performing teams
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Administration Assistant” on the subject line by 28th January 2019.