- Receive coffee from marketers and ensure the volume of coffee purchased and delivered are the same.
- Maintain record of green coffee in storage i.e. dispatching green coffee for roasting and receive value added coffee into the store from production department.
- Dispatch coffee to the buyers and retail outlets on request by sales team and ensure that necessary documentation for receipts are availed during dispatch.
- Ensure re-order levels of coffee for value added are maintained and ensure packaging material are adequate to meet production demands.
- Maintain received, storage and dispatch records for packaging material and ensure accurate stock volumes of coffee and packaging with the records.
- Ensure that quality, health and safety guidelines are strictly followed to mitigate possible accidents.
- Ensure cost effective methods of storage and dispatch as well as ensuring cost cutting by minimising on wastes.
- Ensure all assets of the company which include fixed assets, cash, keys, spares, are secure.
- Degree in procurement or a business related field with at least two years’ experience in store keeping/procurement.
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies or Advanced Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and deliver on time with minimum supervision.
- A basic understanding of business transactions and a high level of attention to detail.
- An ability to develop and nurture strategic business relationships.
How To Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to email@example.com by 21st December 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.