Veterinary Officer I J.G ‘L’ Job at the County Government of Siaya (1 position)
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
This will be the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- treating sick animals;
- advising on good veterinary practices;
- collecting’ data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
- providing advice on animal breeding and welfare; and
- undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must;
- be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution;
- be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 21st December 2018 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvassing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED