Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Quality Lab Analyst
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Quality Lab Manager
Department: Quality Assurance
Position Objective: Ensure adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, wall thickness, section weights, top load etc) on critical products
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, closing torques) on our injection products and maintain test record.
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, wall thickness, AA, eccentricity, polarized light, weights etc) on our preform range of products and maintain test record as per customers and internal specifications.
- Collect quality data (wall thickness, section weights, top load, dimensions etc.) of all products Safepak produces and keep data in soft copy. Trials included
- Liaise with QM in maintaining a database of trials, experiments and other Quality records in soft copy.
- Approve daily the process control data on the shop floor
- Maintain a statistical process control SPC monitoring critical process control parameters.(MC humidity,Temps,chiller drier temps,
- Evaluate critical test on spreadsheets for consistency
- Assist in maintaining Quality traceability reports of all machines
- Preform machines
- PET bottles machine
- Injection, machines
- Laboratory house keeping
- Participate actively in audit preparations
- Prepare box packaging tags and approvals
- Conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
- Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
- Enforce IMS (ISO 9001;2008,ISO 22000 & ISO 14001:2004)systems procedures on area of work & and assist in enforcing GMP in the production floor
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, wall thickness, eccentricity, polarized light, weights etc.) on our preform range of products and maintain test records as per our sampling plan & clients specs
- Perform AA analysis on preforms and update Certificates of analysis
- Prepare laboratory standard operating procedures
- Any other duty as assigned
- Degree/diploma in quality management or related field.
- Not less than 2years experience in the same field in an FMCG.
- Must be above 30years old.
How to Apply
E-Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org