Business Development Officer Job at Meridian Health Group – MHG (2 Positions)
Meridian Health Group (MHG) is one of the fastest growing service providers in the Kenyan medical industry providing the full spectrum of healthcare services.
The position holders will be responsible for formulating and implementing sales and marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue, profits, market share and customer satisfaction and the realization of short term and long-term hospital marketing objectives. They will also be tasked with identifying new opportunities in the industry.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and hospital management team.
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s medical needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Gather information from corporate clients, assessing their medical needs and risk profile.
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts.
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Prepare status reports to management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business-Related Field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Corporate Sales.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line not later than 31st December, 2018 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.