Help Desk Administrator Job at Virtual HR
Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Technical Manager, this job position is responsible for acting as point of contact for clients and internal staff to gain assistance to enquiries, troubleshooting and solving of problems. The job holder will also provide support on any consulting and training, communicate job completion timings and ensure successful completion of the same.
- Receiving Machines for repair, managing supplier contracts such as office space, fleet management services, utilities and houses
- Label the booked machines and all the accessories and hand them over to the workshop supervisor for repair.
- Preparing and sending out quotations to clients and constantly following up on the same
- Liaising with Accounts department to invoice against quotations sent to clients
- Ensuring that the records of all clients are well maintained
- Filing all new client service orders and worksheets within the given timelines
- Recording complaints or enquiries from the clients
- Fiscalizing and activating ETR machines
- Providing effective training to the new clients on ETR machines
- Preparing reports on machine received, dispatched, pending and any other status
- Degree or diploma in Computer Study or related filed
- Qualification in CompTIA’s A+
- Network+ certifications
- Knowledge in Helpdesk Systems
- Good knowledge in remote assistance tools
- Good knowledge in customer care and front desk management
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “HELP DESK ADMINISTRATOR” by 18th December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.