Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
We are a electro- Mechanical works provider selling and servicing units of electronic goods such as generators, fire alarm, firefighting equipment, CCTV etc.
We seek to hire an experienced and competent Electromechanical Engineer who will be tasked to service the company’s products and customers.
- Diagnosis of breakdowns, backed with data and use a technical approach
- Advise on the project facilities and the technical interventions of the equipment according to the production schedule
- Follow the planning use of the equipment to conduct monthly technical visits on client sites
- Organize audits of electrical installations by an approved service provider according to the standards in force and following the audit report
- Evaluate and guide the staff in their training, adapted to the various positions
- Operate, test and maintain electromechanical equipment
- Check orders and establish purchase requisitions to be signed
- Assess the use of equipment and determine the cost of the deterioration
- BSc in electrical or mechanical engineering
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience Background in Electrical and mechanical engineering is a must
- Experience in handling multiple project sites is preferable
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Ability to work independently with good reporting skills
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Must have a valid BCE driving license
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electromechanical Engineer) email@example.com before 16th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.