AIC Kijabe Hospital
Speech Therapist Services Position
Reporting to the Dental & OHNS Manager, OHNS Clinical Head and Head of Allied Health. The holder of this position will glorify God by providing excellent, efficient and compassionate health care in the area of speech pathology.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes:
- Degree in Speech Pathology. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Cleft Speech.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in Computer Packages.
- Must be self motivated and able to help develop a service line.
- Must be capable of functioning effectively as a team player.
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Dynamic, proactive and creative.
- Co-operative, able to multi task with good public relations skills.
- Ability to solve problems that arise in the clinic or with inpatients.
- Willingness to be flexible as the OHNS department is growing and changing rapidly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th January, 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.