Administration Officer Job at Automobile Association of Kenya
The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a national motoring Members Club with a long heritage that is dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road. AAK offers diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA).
The Association wishes to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, the position will support office administration functions and maintenance of the Association’s premises.
- In charge of security of the Association’s office premises and assets in the branches.
- In-charge of staff Health and Safety by ensuring conducive work conditions for staff in all branches.
- Ensure relevant business operation licenses are up to date.
- Ensure maintenance of the Association’s assets and premises.
- Manage any reported insecurity matters from end to end.
- Follow up on all reported legal matters involving the Association’s employees and Assets and ensure they are all settled.
- Custodian of the Association’s legal documents regarding the assets and premises.
- Ensure office equipment is in good working condition.
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules.
- Oversee the activities of outsourced service providers.
- Facilitate distribution of uniform to staff.
- Maintain and supervise an efficient mailing system in the Association’s branch network.
- Prepare Administration Department Reports.
- Ensure Allocation of office space and equipment.
- Handle staff exits by ensuring clearance is done to expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Three years of relevant experience with a bias in security.
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerised benefits systems.
- The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
How to Apply
Apply by 30th December 2018, by sending you current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.