Principal Agricultural Officer (Principal Farmers Training Centre) Job at County Government of Tana River
JOB GROUP ‘N’ (1 POST)
- Manage the Training centres, staff and activities;
- Develop farmers training curriculum;
- Compile scheduled reports;
- Prepare work plan and budgets for the institution;
- Develop a model farm for farmers to learn; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree of Science (BSc.) in any of the following fields: Food Science, Home Economics, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Extension, Agricultural Education or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Six (6) years working experience in the field.
- Certificate in Computer application packages.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 21st December, 2018.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons living with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.