Our client, a leading digital and energy management company seeks to fill the above named position
The ideal candidate will be responsible for departmental sales: – forecasting and managing the business development and sales efforts of the sales department. This position is also responsible for ensuring that the department attains its booking gross margin objectives.
It will also provide leadership to direct sales efforts and ensures the quality and responsiveness of the service provided.
- Develop and implement sales and business development strategies for complex, solutions-based sales.
- Participate in important negotiations with key customers and assist in negotiations with difficult customers.
- Assists other departments with project implementation, service activities, collection issues and cash management.
- Make staffing and deployment decisions to maximize productivity of employees
- Assists in planning goals and objectives, develop strategies, tactics, and schedules to meet company’s strategic goals.
- Monitors performance and provides coaching and development activities for staffing
- Assist in the development of departmental budgets
- Participates with other program managers and other functional areas in determining the business plan and project priorities, resource needs, and budgets based on the program commitments
- Works with functional managers to establish projections of resources and skills necessary to execute future programs
- Provides input to functional managers for individual performance planning, including goal setting and performance feedback
- Follow up and monitor the progress of the services and projects to make sure that they are on line to the service level agreement and take appropriate preventive or reactive actions
- Account ownership locally, this role typically covers between one and ten key accounts and systematically ensures that account plans are in place
- Executes the growth strategy for his/her accounts, executes the Sales process to achieve growth target and customer satisfaction objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics or related fields
- 10+ years’ experience required in industry sales or other sales and marketing roles.
- Experience in electrical or automation industry is desired
- Three years’ supervisory experience.
- Experience on Data Centre Cooling Solutions/UPS is Must.
Key skills and knowledge
- Ability to adopt the most appropriate selling approach and behavior, in order to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer relationship demand.
- Ability to understand the customer values, needs and environment in order to propose the optimal Schneider Electric solution.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that meets the customer requirements.
- Ability to manage customer relationship, and leverage complete SE offering in order to meet customer requirements and secure profitable business to achieve sales objectives.
- Should understand Electrical schemes, SLD, PCC/MCC designs
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than COB 12th November, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.