Our client is an international boutique Insurance broker offering specialized, international insurance solutions.
They desire to hire an experienced and a highly talented professional in the capacity of Reinsurance Officer.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: KShs 50,000 – 90,000
The Officer shall ensure timely and accurate administration and processing of reinsurance applications, endorsements and cancellations. Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of reinsurance covers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Officer’s duties, which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company:
- Efficient delivery of all client facing transactional service activities
- Pro-actively assisting in the day to day running of client’s risk and insurance programs ensuring that this meets the required quality levels in accordance with the agreements with clients
- Preparation of quote requests/risk notes/ renewal submission where appropriate
- Timely issuance of invoices and delivery to clients
- Timely collection of premiums from clients and an active management of the debtor’s book
- Delivering the co-ordination of global service, where appropriate, in conjunction with our international partners
- Contributing pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Adherence to business processes, systems and procedures (including usage of electronic applications e.g. Navision, Outlook etc. as necessary)
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and comply with them at all times
- Responsible for working in accordance with the company’s internal compliance and risk management framework to protect the interests or reputation of the company at all times.
- 3 – 5 years in similar capacity with a reputable company
- Degree in Economics, Actuarial or any other relevant degree
- Experience handling International Insurance solutions across multiple continents will be an advantage.
- CII/ACII professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven record in meeting targets in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the criteria set above should send their applications attaching your current CV to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th November 2018.
Please quote “REINSURANCE OFFICER” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted