Receptionist Job at Oasis Healthcare Group
Job Location: Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega, Webuye and Makadara
Work Type: Full time
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
- Ensure effective and efficient service is provided to clients.
- Receive and make telephone calls as necessary.
- Advice clients of relevant charges for various medical services.
- Handle general inquiries, explain procedures and make follow ups on appointments.
- Ensure that files are kept in order, documents for different files are updated and the reception does not run out of relevant documents.
- Ensure that all patients’ information is registered onto the computer system promptly and accurately.
- Diploma in front office operations & administration or its equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- One year working experience in the same position.
- Friendly personality and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 30th November 2018.
Interviews for Kakamega and Webuye positions will be held on 7th December 2018.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.